By Shana Hertz Hattis
The subject-based procedure of this ebook helps you to browse for appropriate websites on your box of curiosity instead of sift via 1000s of seek effects or try and bet which federal company to refer to. Researchers, company humans, academics, scholars, and voters within the usa and world wide can navigate the labyrinthine federal internet withThe usa executive web Directory.
- contains greater than 1,800 website documents, prepared into 21 topic themed chapters
- includes subject matters on a wide-range of matters together with employment, power, safety and intelligence, tradition and game, and masses more
- provides descriptions and URLs for every site
- describes websites that will help you select the correct resource
- notes the precious or specified features of the site
- lists a number of the significant govt guides hosted at the site
- contains priceless, up to date organizational charts for the main federal executive agencies
- provides a roster of congressional participants with member's internet sites
- lists condo and Senate Committees with committee URLs
- includes a one-page speedy consultant to the foremost federal organisations and the prime on-line library, facts resource, and discovering relief sites
- identifies the key executive websites concerning the worldwide recession and new govt fiscal restoration programs
The 2014 version includes new appendixes which supply details on U.S embassies in another country in addition to overseas embassies within the usa.
Read Online or Download The United States Government Internet Directory, 2014 PDF
Best storage & retrieval books
Many tools and types were proposed for fixing tough difficulties equivalent to prediction, making plans and data discovery in software components resembling bioinformatics, speech and photo research. such a lot, although, are designed to accommodate static procedures as a way to now not switch through the years. a few approaches - resembling speech, organic details and mind indications - will not be static, despite the fact that, and in those circumstances diversified versions have to be used which could hint, and adapt to, the alterations within the approaches in an incremental, online mode, and sometimes in genuine time.
Lately, the strain for quick processing and effective garage of huge information with complex relations elevated past the potential of conventional databases. standard examples comprise iPhone purposes, desktop aided layout – either electric and mechanical, biochemistry purposes, and incremental compilers.
ARE you ready FOR THE legislation ENFORCEMENT IT REVOLUTION? legislations enforcement organisations which are laggards in details know-how (IT) will quickly, if no longer already, be thought of mismanaged. no matter if you're in an operational place, otherwise you are a police officer who aspires to a better rank, you want to pay attention to the way it can assist practice your activity and support your company.
This ebook constitutes the refereedconference lawsuits of the Fourth overseas convention on enormous DataAnalytics, BDA 2015, held in Hyderabad, India, in December 2015. The nine revised complete papers and 9invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from sixty one submissions andcover themes on enormous information: safeguard and privateness; titanic facts in trade; mammoth data:models and algorithms; and large info in drugs.
- Real-Time Analytics: Techniques to Analyze and Visualize Streaming Data
- Satellite Data Compression
- User-Centric Technology Design for Nonprofit and Civic Engagements (Public Administration and Information Technology)
- Availability, Reliability, and Security in Information Systems: IFIP WG 8.4, 8.9, TC 5 International Cross-Domain Conference, CD-ARES 2016, and Workshop ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra resources for The United States Government Internet Directory, 2014
The United States Government Internet Directory, 2014 by Shana Hertz Hattis